List:       kde-print
Subject:    Page Size of HP Deskjet
From:       Hans Ulrich Vetterli <huvetterli () bluewin ! ch>
Date:       2002-08-11 12:29:27

hi,

since I installed SuSE 8.0 and KDE 3.02 the page size is incorrect, bevor I
was using KDE 2.2 and everything worked correctly.
I have a HP deskjet 880c and i'm using CUPS. It seems that the page (A4)
generated by kdeprint is about one line to large in hight. I have played with
several things (editing ppd files - ImageableArea --> shifts only the print
image on the page, lpoptions scaling, etc), nothing worked. When I print into
a file and send this trough pstops ("1:0@.95(0cm,1cm)") and after then to the
printer, the output will be correct.

Is there a way to adjust the A4 page size in KDE?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
HansUlrich