List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] hi everybody !
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2001-07-06 14:31:34

No, and the response I (and others) get every time we mention it is
exactly the responses you have seen here... "we don't need it", "who
needs it in one program", "there are several apps that do the same
thing", etc.....

No-one seems to realize that the developers can not dictate what a
company or client is going to use. They want an exchange like
environment. They have one, they are not going to change.

-Chris