List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] State of the community and websites
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-10-01 11:19:56

On Sunday 01 October 2006 01:21, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> On Sunday 01 October 2006 00:01, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > 1) Do we really want to keep the "special" blue look? The revised look
> > would have (soon, once the artists create one) a PIM or Kontact logo in
> > the upper-right -- see the aKademy site vs. www.kde.org for instance.
>
> I have no real objections against moving pim.kde.org to the new look. It
> still would be nice to make it distinguishable from other sites, so that
> people know where they are. Nuances of logo usage are hardly adequate for
> this.

We are somewhat constrained by the Oxygen color scheme. Nuno has offered to
keep making "identification" logos (in the upper-right of the content area of
most of the akademy pages) to help out with that. Perhaps an identifying icon
(konqui in an envelope like currently) upper-right and below the left-column
menu as well?

--
KDE Quality Team  http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/
GPG: FEA2 A3FE    http://people.fruitsalad.org/adridg/