List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] korganizer/kotodoview.h ?
From:       Robert Moore <rdm () docreate ! net>
Date:       2006-09-26 16:06:43

Hi there,

It has been suggested on IRC that I get in touch this way. The original reason
I got interested in this issue:

In To-do items, the display is text-only, but the tooltip shows <A> mark-up as
links. The result is a view like the attached image, where the link can't be
followed because it disappears as soon as you try (touch keyboard, move
mouse: tooltip disappears). I think it displays wrong in the To-do item
summary.

How is it possible to fix that code korganizer with the ability to link or
embed XML, HTML, CSS and SVG, just like Konqueror? I ask because of the link
problem I just described, and becauuse I want to use tiddlywiki [1] in
Korganizer, in a slimmed down form (ie. less Jaavscript), and I'd like to be
able to use Sparklines [2] in repeating To-do items.

Please add khtml to kotodoview.h/.cpp and the calendaring system, or have a
dialogue with me so that I can develop and propose diffs with your help.

Cheers,
Rob