List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] I can maybe help in some ways
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2006-09-26 10:11:46

Hello Batiste,

On Tuesday 26 September 2006 09:52, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> You can take a look at bugs.kde.org and search for JJ (Junior Jobs) in
> the KDE PIM area (kaddressbook, kmail, korganizer etc.). That are easy
> to implement tasks which helps to get into the project.

Alternatively, I'm sure there are small things in kmail, korganizer,
kaddressbook, etc., that have always bothered you. Such small things are
usually a good entry point, because you do the development also for
yourself - that's much more rewarding.

Before you blindly jump into something, however, it would be better to tell us
what you intend to look into, because some of the simply-looking problems are
in fact not. But most of them are really simple.

If you look up JJ's in the bugs database, be aware that lots of recent bug
reports are also only small glitches, but we never to around to classify them
as JJ. So, just look at the whole bugs list at bugs.kde.org of some
application that interests you (which are?).

Cheers,
Reinhold