List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] [RFC] Akonadi design
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-05-18 13:16:34

On Thursday 18 May 2006 15:07, Ingo Klöcker wrote:>> Or do you want the filter \
(instead of the IMAP resource resp. the> Akonadi server) to send notifications to \
KMail? Yes, I think KMail should subscribe to the notifications of changes triggered \
by the filter and the filter should put all messages where no filter matches into a \
folder which KMail then sees as IMAP inbox. The original inbox which is directly \
filled from the IMAP client would be what you called the "unfiltered" folder in a \
                previous mail (at least I think so ;-).
-- Cornelius Schumacher \
<schumacher@kde.org>_______________________________________________kde-pim mailing \