List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kmobile
From:       Benoit Gariod <ben () talon ! nl>
Date:       2005-06-30 2:37:04

Michal Svec wrote:

> I simply can't believe nobody needs/wants such functionality. Maybe
> such people are stuck with win which is way ahead of us.

There's plenty of people who'd like that kind of functionality, but it
require a lot of boring, technically demanding work. All devices speak
their own vCard dialect, they accept different transports, etc.
Look at how many people Apple has on iSync, and how limited the
supported hardware list is...

Benoit Gariod.