List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kmobile
From:       Michal Svec <rebel () atrey ! karlin ! mff ! cuni ! cz>
Date:       2005-06-29 15:36:10

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Helge Deller wrote:

>> I'm trying to find _any_ way how to synchronize Nokia 6310i with KDEPIM
>> this sounded quite promising. So far there seems to be no way how to do
>> that :-(
>>
>> Maybe someone has a hint.
>
> Just make gnokii/xgnokii work on your machine, and then you can easily
> use KAddressbook->File->Export->Export to Mobile Phone. Even importing
> works. Of course this is only for addressbook entries and not a real
> syncronisation, but this already fits many people..

Well, that's the problem, although gnokii works for me perfectly, without
a real synchronization it is just useless. You usually enter phone numbers
to the phone and emails and other stuff to PIM. That's why I'm searching
for anything that is somehow relevant.

I simply can't believe nobody needs/wants such functionality. Maybe such
people are stuck with win which is way ahead of us.

Regards
Michal