List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Bug with deleting events in korganizer/kontact
From:       Timo Springmann <t.springmann () linet-services ! de>
Date:       2005-06-29 15:14:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi list,

> Can someone please confirm this behaviour:

Actually I have no idea what I did (nothing?) but it's working again. Events
stay in my calendar and when they are deleted they are gone. But as a little
drawback kontact now completly stopped publishing my free/busy informations
to a ftp-server. Before it was at least updating the informations when I
created new events (updating free/busy when deleting or moving events never
worked for me).

At this point I start to realise, that kontact (or korganizer or cached-imap)
isn't ready for corporate use. It's unreliable. Sometime it works like a
charm, but most of the time something just doesn't works as expected. (Also
Kontact is crashing unreproduceable a few times per day).

I'm a great fan of kontact and I'll continue to use kmail for my mails but for
managing appointments it's unusable for our company. We'll try again later.
Maybe KDE 3.5 brings enough stability to kontact.

Regards,
Timo

--
LINET Services GbR
Linux im Intra- und InterNet

Gotenweg 15  Tel.:   0531-280 191 71
38106 Braunschweig Fax:    0531-280 191 72

http://www.linet-services.de
mailto:t.springmann@linet-services.de