List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Some random notes about KOrg Docs
From:       Carlos Leonhard Woelz <carloswoelz () imap-mail ! com>
Date:       2005-06-28 16:04:18

On Tuesday 28 June 2005 12:49, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > - The event viewer sidebar should be renamed to incidence viewer, or
> > calendar item viewer? Also, journals are not mentioned in some parts of
> > the UI, were they should.
>
> For example?

Event (Incidence?) viewer sidebar component:

From:
"If you select an event or to-do in KOrganizer's main view, you will see a
preview of that item here."

To:
"If you select an event, journal entry or to-do task in KOrganizer's main
view, you will see the details of that item here."

KOrg Main Config, general Tab:

From:
"New Events / To-dos Should"
To:
"New Calendar Items Should" or
"New Incidences Should"

I will review the strings and make a patch if you think this is reasonable.
BTW, do you prefer "incidences" or "calendar items"?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz