List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] kpilot/kaddressbook synch problem
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-03-28 13:16:23

On Monday 28 March 2005 06:39, K Mc wrote:
> Everything else synchoronizes just fine, but my kaddressbook contacts
> won't synchronize to my Clie. If I add a new address to the kaddressbook
> or to the Clie, then those will synchronize no problem. However, the
> contacts that I already have on kaddressbook just won't go over to the
> Clie. Can anyone shed some light on this, because I'm at a loss.

Try running a "Copy PC to HH" sync once with just the addressbook conduit
selected. Before doing so, make sure to (a) back up your .kde directory and
the contents of the address book (b) back up your pilot with pilot-xfer just
in case.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot