List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kpilot/kaddressbook synch problem
From:       K Mc <kmcmanus () pppoe ! ca>
Date:       2005-03-28 4:39:46

I'm having a perplexing problem with my kpilot and kaddress synchronizing.
In kpilot conduit configuration, the addressbook box is ticked, and I've
tried synchronizing with both the Standard addressbook and a vCard file
that I've exported from kaddressbook.
Everything else synchoronizes just fine, but my kaddressbook contacts
won't synchronize to my Clie. If I add a new address to the kaddressbook
or to the Clie, then those will synchronize no problem. However, the
contacts that I already have on kaddressbook just won't go over to the Clie.
Can anyone shed some light on this, because I'm at a loss.
Thanks in advance.
Kevin