List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] QObject::connect: No such slot
From:       Wolfgang Balster <wolfgang.balster () epost ! de>
Date:       2005-01-09 17:41:37

On Sonntag, 9. Januar 2005 13:52, Wolfgang Balster wrote:

> really no problem left, as far as I can
> see.

Premature! I have a problem, because I use knotes as part of Kontact. Kpilot
synchronizes with knotes. I thought, that Kontact would write into the same
file as knotes. This may not be the case.

Is it possible to point the conduit for notes directly to Kontact and have
that running, when I sync. Or sync Kontact with knotes separately?

Thank you for any help!
--
Mit freundlichem Gruss

Wolfgang Balster

GPG 0x7FF6F4D4 | FAFD 8741 E703 31AC 5B1F  AA45 B894 E07E 7FF6 F4D4