List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kdepim on Windows
From:       Thorsten Staerk <thorsten.staerk () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-01-09 14:37:19

Hello List

I have KDEPIM running on Windows here on my computer.
All code built and, as far as I tested, everything runs.
I am using KDEPIM as of KDE_3_1_4_RELEASE and kde-cygwin (on cygwin) on
Windows.

Does anyone want to publish it, e.g. on an official kde-cygwin-mirror ?

I wrote a braindump how I got there, understandable only by me, but you can
comment on the article (without logging in) and ask me. It is here:
http://www.staerk.de/thorsten/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=44

regards

*** Thorsten