List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] kpilot email sync
From:       Darrell Esau <desau () sodapopboy ! com>
Date:       2004-08-31 3:45:40

Hello all,

If I understand correctly, KPilot does not have any method to receive email
from a source (KMail, IMAP, POP or otherwise).

I believe there used to be a POP conduit, but it's been removed. (?)

Is anyone already working on this?  If not, are there any suggestions on the
best way to implement this in KPilot (or somewhere else)?  Specifically I'd
like to retrieve email from an IMAP source, or KMail (although I don't
currently see any DCOP methods for receiving email through KMail).

-d