List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Re: PIM data in IMAP folder working in 3.3?
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2004-08-31 6:56:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 30 August 2004 11:40, Thomas Rother wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to test the kmail/kontact funktion to save the PIM data
> into an imap folder. As far as I can see from the 3.2.92x and 3.3
> kde-pim releases, this does not work yet: While I can save data into
> the imap resource, nothing appears in the imap folders used as "imap
> resource" (imap server: cyrus). Is that correct? Did I miss something?
> I there any documentation how I can get this working?

It sounds like you set up the resources in the control center, right? Did
you also enable the IMAP resource in KMail?

I have been running the IMAP resources for all my contacts and calendar
stuff for 1½ years now, so I'm fairly sure that it does work. However,
it's really difficult to set up :-(

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark