List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Kitchensync Irmc-Plugin
From:       Hendrik vom Lehn <Hendrik () vomlehn ! de>
Date:       2004-08-30 20:50:29

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply and sorry for my late answer.
I installed the plugin and it works, but some calendar-entries are dropped.
I'll have a look at this when I have some more time.
In general your plugin seems to work well, Isn't it possible to sync adresses
and the calendar at the same time?
Good work!

regards
Henne