List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Re: LDAP lookups in KMail address lines
From:       Darrell Esau <Darrell.Esau () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2003-09-11 20:04:37

On Thursday 11 September 2003 2:01 am, Tobias Koenig wrote:
> Hi Darrell,
Hi Tobias,

> Strange, normally the lineedit in KMail uses the same LDAP configuration
> like the search dialog in KAddressBook, which you can access via "Lookup
> addresses in directory"...

Hmm.. is there any configuration for this?  I've tried all of the "Text
Completion" options (by right-clicking on the LineEdit).

> AddressLineEdit does both lookups at the same time... Does it help if
> you deactivate the LDAP resource in KAddressBook?

I've tried deactivating and removing it.. no luck.
I do get entries from my address book when I type.. but nothing from LDAP.

I'm thinking this is new with the Kontact stuff.. perhaps I should give
3.2alpha a try...

-d