List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] back to maintain pim.kde.org
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-07-31 18:09:18

Hi pim-people :-)

a few months ago, I left the maintainance of pim.kde.org over to Jason
Bainbridge and Rainer Endres. Unfortunately, I don't have the impression that
this website is really alive - and that's sad to see for me!

So I decided to take over maintainance of pim.kde.org again. The content of
the website didn't change in a single line since I left - so I'm not sure yet
whether I'll start from where I left (concerning the layout and content) or
if I'll continue starting with the new KDE framework. I give the new
framework a try at the moment - but I didn't decide yet which code base I'll
use ...

Cornelius already asked me to add a few things to the pim-page. If there are
things you'd like to see on pim.kde.org - please let me know.

Best regards,

Klaus :-)

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   staerk@kde.org   |