List:       kde-pim
Subject:    RE: [Kde-pim] Problem using the Exchange Plugin
From:       "Best, Jan-Pascal van" <j.p.vanbest () tbm ! tudelft ! nl>
Date:       2003-05-30 7:26:23

Hi Tim,

> Could not determine mailbox URL

The mailbox should be something like
    webdav://exchange.company.com/exchange/mailboxname
The mailboxname is sometimes your login name (timp) but more often
something like "t.parker". If you cannot guess the mailbox name, try
using outlook web access using your browser, logging in, and then
opening the frame with your inbox in a separate window or tab. That
allows you to see the mailbox URL. Don't include the "Inbox" or
"Calendar" parts.

> If I select the Check Box to say that the Exchange Mailbox
> is Equal to the User then I get the following Error:
> 	Internal Error in Server:
> 	Webdav://fileserver002/exchange/timp

> The system I am running is RedHat 9 with the standard KDE installation
> that comes with RH9, I am running the  latest updates according to the RHN.

Thsi is not the latest KDE release, because that one (KDE 3.1.2) has a
bit better user interface. It can guess the mailbox URL by itself
if you give it the name of the server, your account name and password.

Hope this helps,

Jan-Pascal

PS. Please send email in plain text, not in HTML. Thanks.
--
Jan-Pascal van Best
janpascal@vanbest.org