Hi Tim, > Could not determine mailbox URL The mailbox should be something like webdav://exchange.company.com/exchange/mailboxname The mailboxname is sometimes your login name (timp) but more often something like "t.parker". If you cannot guess the mailbox name, try using outlook web access using your browser, logging in, and then opening the frame with your inbox in a separate window or tab. That allows you to see the mailbox URL. Don't include the "Inbox" or "Calendar" parts. > If I select the Check Box to say that the Exchange Mailbox > is Equal to the User then I get the following Error: > Internal Error in Server: > Webdav://fileserver002/exchange/timp > The system I am running is RedHat 9 with the standard KDE installation > that comes with RH9, I am running the latest updates according to the RHN. Thsi is not the latest KDE release, because that one (KDE 3.1.2) has a bit better user interface. It can guess the mailbox URL by itself if you give it the name of the server, your account name and password. Hope this helps, Jan-Pascal PS. Please send email in plain text, not in HTML. Thanks. -- Jan-Pascal van Best janpascal@vanbest.org http://www.tbm.tudelft.nl/webstaf/janb/index.htm _______________________________________________ kde-pim mailing list kde-pim@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim kde-pim home page at http://pim.kde.org/