List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Where to get kresources/resourcefactory.h
From:       Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel () goebel-consult ! de>
Date:       2003-04-30 8:46:58

Hi Adriann,

> Thanks for the patch; the list really is the better place to send this because
> there's more people who can look at it (besides, I'm not the maintainer of

okay.

> me down)). Also, please use unified diff format, since that applies much

okay. no prob, just have to know.

> I don't really see why this is needed. There's already KDE_NEED_FLEX in
> configure.

Ah, I've overseen that this is a general KDE reqirement. I thought it
came from one of the components.

 > As far as YACC goes, why/where are you needing it? The only stuff

It's needed to build the parser: From plugins/holidays/Makefile.am:
         cd $(srcdir) && yacc -p kcal -d -o parseholiday.c parseholiday.y

Regards
Hartmut Goebel
--
| Hartmut Goebel             | strategisch-technische IT-Beratung |
| h.goebel@goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de              |