List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Patch for JPilotPluginProxy/configure.in.in -- Bug
From:       Hartmut Goebel <h.goebel () goebel-consult ! de>
Date:       2003-04-30 8:50:08

Hi Adriaan,

> Unfortunately you've stumbled across a part of kdepim / kpilot that is in CVS
> but not enabled for compilation. The GTK support in KDE3 is different and we

If it is not enabled for compilation, why is it enabled for building
'configure'? The only reason I stepped over thsi problem have been
warninig configure gave me.

I suggest removing this from configure, as long as it's disabled for
compiltaion.

Regards
Hartmut Goebel
--
| Hartmut Goebel             | strategisch-technische IT-Beratung |
| h.goebel@goebel-consult.de | www.goebel-consult.de              |