List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Problems compiling Kontact
From:       "Brett A. Taylor" <brett () realbt ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 1:44:32

Hi everyone,

On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 16:46, Mitsu Hadeishi wrote:
> Hi ---
>
> I'm running Mandrake 9.1 with the latest updates.  When I try to compile
> Kontact, I get the following error:

This seems to be a common problem. I'm having the same issues on Mdk 9.1
-- and I believe I have seen other posts on this topic, though no one
has replied.

Brett

--
Brett A. Taylor

"some people will surprise you with a real depth of feeling
others still may shock you with all that they're revealing"
--Harvey Danger