List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Problems compiling Kontact
From:       Tarax <tarax () arkitekts ! org>
Date:       2003-04-30 9:45:10

Hi,

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 03:44, Brett A. Taylor wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> On Mon, 2003-04-28 at 16:46, Mitsu Hadeishi wrote:
> > Hi ---
> >
> > I'm running Mandrake 9.1 with the latest updates.  When I try to compile
> > Kontact, I get the following error:
>
> This seems to be a common problem. I'm having the same issues on Mdk 9.1
> -- and I believe I have seen other posts on this topic, though no one
> has replied.

Compiled from 0.2.1.tgz without this kind of troubles. Only had to urpmize few
dependencies & then hack kdedirs & path settings.
Using contact daily with much pleasure since except KOrganizer for which menus
are empty. BTW, only korganizer, kab, knotes & kmail appear in the left dock.
Planning to build from cvs soon... hope everything will run fine again ;)

Tarax

--
Future Is Free, Fight Against Bill & Friends
Linux User # 274160