List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Merging libkdepim and libkdenetwork
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-28 1:59:01

Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 21:59:11 -0400
Cc: kmail@kde.org

Ave,

so what's the census on that? Right now we have knode and kmail linking
to both. I don't quite see the need for both and merging them both into
libkdepim seems more than reasonable. I'd suggest to move the files as
follows:
-libkdepim

          kpgp - all kpgp files

          kmime - kmime library

          widgets - all widgets not related to the above two

          utilities - all others
All subdirs produce static libs which get linked into a dynamic
libkdepim. Comments?

Zack

--
ICMP: The protocol that goes PING!