List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim]  KPilot TODO
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2003-04-13 13:41:42

Spent some time hacking and got a pretty decent mock-up of where I want to go
with #2, #16, and #17. I've put up two screenshots on my KPilot page
(www.cs.kun.nl/~adridg/kpilot/). The calendar viewer is totally bogus.

On Saturday 12 April 2003 17:54, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > 2)  Redesign the config dialog of kpilot (get rid of deprecated
> >     options, include conflict resolution, etc.)
>
> OK, I'm on this one. I want to redo KPilot's look _anyway_ to integrate all
> the different parts - log, database viewers, config - into the KJanusWidget
> and make it clear what is editable and what not. I'm going to do that in
> HEAD.
>
> > 16) Remove the edit capabilities from the built-in viewers.
> Combine with #2.

I've pitched out all the "edit bla" buttons in those viewers.But that leaves
us with the question of where you _should_ edit memos and addresses if you
don't want to use kaddressbook and knotes.

--
pub  1024D/FEA2A3FE 2002-06-18 Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
     Key fingerprint = 934E 31AA 80A7 723F 54F9  50ED 76AC EE01 FEA2 A3FE