List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim]  KPilot TODO
Date:       2003-04-14 11:27:15

Am Samstag, 12. April 2003 17:54 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> On Saturday 05 April 2003 15:21, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > On Friday 04 April 2003 23:00, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > > 'K folks, just in case people missed it: Reinhold and I (the main
> > > KPilot developers) currently have personal issues that are taking up
> > > 100% of our time.
> >
> > Well, my issues take up almost all of my time. Still, I intend to work on
> > kpilot as much as my limited time permits. Thus, I made a large todo list
> > with everything that needs/should/might be done in kpilot and its
> > conduits and rated them according to their priority (as I see it).
>
> The baby is sleeping (I _tried_ to name her so her initials would turn out
> to be KDE, but mom vetoed that for good reasons). So I have a little time
> to deal with the KPilot TODO.
>
> > Essential
> > =========

> > 16) Remove the edit capabilities from the built-in viewers.
>
> Combine with #2.

I don't think this to be a good idea. With the built-in viewers you have a
fully palm compatible address book. It's the best solution if you don't want
to do PIM with the computer, just add and edit some address instead of typing
them on the palm.
Since the kab-conduit is broken for my palm (Tungsten T) it's the only way to
view and edit the addresses.

> > 17) Include a calendar viewer, or get rid of the internal viewers
> >     altogether.
>
> I'd call this a GJJ and it can be combined into #2.

The first...

Just my 2 euro-cents.

Florian