List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Further jobs on kaddressbook and random toughts
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-06-10 20:09:29

I am going to update the TODO file in kaddressbook. We really need to decide
what we want before 3.1. Please update and check this file in the next few
hours and add anything I may have missed.

Thanks,
-mike

--
Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.