List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Make KAdd export to CSV Outlook and Evolution compatible
From:       Mike Pilone <mpilone () slac ! com>
Date:       2002-06-03 14:08:43

Is it possible for you to share some of your CSV code? If it is already
implemented can we put it in a library for all KDE apps to use?

Thanks,
-mike

On Monday 03 June 2002 10:02 am, Bryan Brunton wrote:
> Could you guys consider making the CSV files that KAddressbook exports
> compatible with MS Outlook?
>
> I recently made the CSV files for my PIM app, called Advance
> (http://advance.sourceforge.net), compatible with Outlook.  I can easily
> now share CSV files between my application and Outlook.  I imagine that
> once Evolution supports export to CSV that it will be Outlook compatible.
>
> This would give us a simple unofficial standard for moving entire folders
> of contacts between these applications.   VCard just doesn't work for
> this.
>
> Bryan

Mike Pilone <mpilone@slac.com>        http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/
GPG Fingerprint = 856C 8B36 ECF7 9156 4611  7C6B C265 05C4 162F C3B5

See http://www.slac.com/mpilone/personal/mpilone_pub_key.gpg for full key.
See http://www.gnupg.org for GPG information.