List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Addressbook conduit for KPilot?
From:       Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold () kainhofer ! com>
Date:       2002-05-22 13:19:08

Adriaan de Groot wrote:

>On Tuesday 21 May 2002 13:49, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
>
>>Did the recent changes to the addressbook break the KPilot conduit? If so,
>>is anybody working on fixing it?
>>

>/me hopes this means that Reinhold will be putting his considerable energy
>towards fixing this conduit too, while I do the KNotes one.

hehe, I know, I shouldn't have asked ;-)
But it sounds like a good idea... (Although I should really, really
start spending spend some more time on my other thesis...)

Just had a quick look at the cvs api-ref of kab and it doesn't look too
complicated. Need to take a closer look at the conduit code, though. But
as far as I know myself, I won't be able to ban it out of my head, until
I fixed it and it works again ;-)

Reinhold