List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] glossary
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-12-30 15:00:37

Hello all,

okay, from the "technical" point of view, we have now our glossary on
pim.kde.org

You can find it at http://pim.kde.org/development/glossary.php (Will be there
today at about 5 P.M. CET)

This page is not integrated to the navigation bar of pim.kde.org as there's
no real content yet ;-)

Please feel free to contribute to our glossary by sending me some
KDE-PIM-words that you'd like to find there. So we can make this soon an
official part of our website.

Thank you !

Cheers,

Klaus

PS: There's also a mail form you can fill out in order to propose a word that
should be added to the glossary. At the moment, this mail will be sent to my
mail account. If the list members think that it should be posted to the
kdepim mailing list, please let me know.

--
    |   klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   staerk@kde.org   |

          KDE-Anwendung des Monats    http://www.kde.de/appmonth/