List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] phpGroupWare
From:       Ingo Assenmacher <mlists () cognitivemicrosystems ! net>
Date:       2001-12-19 18:52:46

Hi Nick,

I am planning to investigate the resources located on

http://www.imc.org/ietf-calendar/index.html

for more on the topic of calendar scheduling and calendar servers.

I would propose that we look at these RFCs and ideas before we move into too
much action.
This would mean to come to a conclusion within the beginning of next year as
there might arouse more than one implication from this information.
I think that groupware implies more and different things than
calendar-scheduling although they are for sure not disjunct.

Regards, Ingo.

p.s.: IF we discuss a database backend (which is a topic I do not consider to
be very important right now), my vote is clear: PostgreSQL. ;)