List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] configure under Debian?
From:       Tomas Pospisek <tpo2 () spin ! ch>
Date:       2001-10-18 22:37:23

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, David Bishop wrote:

> Well, unless someone else has been working on karm lately, it will more than
> likely compile with qt2 just fine.  If all you're looking for is to compile
> it and go from there, you can follow the same instructions I gave for
> compiling kpilot out of HEAD
> (http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-pim&m=100283864713485&w=2).  As for getting
> something to actually *use* qt3, well, I dunno :-)  You might look at the
> configure script to see exactly what it's doing to check for qt3, and see if
> you can manually test it.  If the qt3-dev packages are broken, I'm sure Ivan
> would be interested in hearing about it (debian-kde@debian.org), however he
> seems to be compiling the kde2 packages and putting them up at his website,
> so it would appear at lest /he/ can compile stuff :-)

I just want to be sure it compiles cleanly off the CVS. That's why I'm
doing this. Once I'm sure I'll start integrating stuff sent to me. And
I'll also build against qt2/kde2 since that what's runing here at our
company and we *do* want to eventually start using karm for accounting
of hours.. ;-)

I'm currently compiling Ivan's packaged cvs/debian stuff and so far I seem
to be advancing...

Thanks a lot!
*t

             Tomas Pospisek