List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] configure under Debian?
From:       Tomas Pospisek <tpo2 () spin ! ch>
Date:       2001-10-17 20:14:12

Hello all,

I'm waking from the dead. Actually I'm supposed to be the new karm
maintainer and I hope to fullfill that role in the future <knock on wood>.

First step I'm taking is to get karm to build here from cvs. And that's
where I stumble the first time.

Allthough I've got the qt libs "in place" I'm getting:

./configure --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/ --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt
checking for Qt...
configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.0) (libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

Is this a bug in the configure script or my own dumbness?

I am using the libqt3* stuff from Debian-unstable. I *would* like to keep
it that way, since that would keep my system somewhat consistent, but
maybe I'll switch to /opt/kde3.

Any experience, pointers or help? In the meantime I'm wading through the
TFMs.
*t

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch