List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] changes on pim-pages / call for roadmaps
From:       Klaus Staerk <klaus.staerk () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-10-03 7:28:36

Hi,

On Tuesday 02 October 2001 23:21, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> Great :)
> Any chance of us being able to read these pages online soon ?

pim.kde.org ist up and running - first contents will follow this afternoon
(CEST) - will be announced on this list.

> Components I know about:
>
> (Note that none of these are built or installed by default, but it
>  may be useful to include this information for anyone who is looking
>  at the kde-pim source tree)

Thank you, I'll think about how to integrate these infos into the webpage.

Bye, Klaus :-)

--
      |  klaus staerk   |   klaus.staerk@gmx.net   |   icq# 8572669   |

                 Forget XP. Use KDE !     http://www.kde.org