List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] changes on pim-pages / call for roadmaps
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-10-03 9:11:48

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Klaus Staerk wrote:
> Just another call to all app-maintainers: please send me asap a current
> roadmap of the app you maintain - text-only will be okay - I'll make an
> html/php-file of it. Any other/additional information you'd like to see/find
> on the pim-page concerning "your" app is very welcome !

I forget whether I already sent something, or whether you can pick it off
the KPilot site (which was just redesigned)

	http://www.slac.com/pilone/kpilot_home/

<P>
KPilot is a replacement for the Palm Desktop software from Palm Inc, which
makes your Palm/Palm Pilot/Visor computer capable of exchanging
information with your Linux powered computer. KPilot doesn't replace the
Palm Desktop all by itself. It connects and integrates a number of fine
KDE 2 applications into a package that can do everything the Palm Desktop
can, and more.
</P>

<P>
KPilot version 4.3 is expected to be released soon (mid-october). This
will be a KPilot release both for KDE 2.2 and KDE 3.0. It has support for
USB devices, and devfs support may be included as well. The conduit plugin
system has been re-worked, but not all the conduits may make the initial
release. Due to the workload on translators, this will be an English-only
release.
</P>