List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    dictionary dataengine how to use
From:       Shaun Reich <shaun.reich () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2012-02-07 2:47:40

i'm trying to figure out how to use the dict dataengine. I tried
source request "eng-deu:house", which should return back "haus"
apparently...it returns nothing

it doesn't work from the qml applet like notmart's code said it would ;-)

and i can't figure out how to get it to work through the dataengine.
i've also looked at the engine code, but couldn't figure it out

p.s. this is a prime example why we need freaking dataengine
documentation, argh..that's something we really need to come up with a
solution for in plasma2. even if something as hacky as the qml doc
extractor

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)