List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    KDE-gui for XMMS ?
From:       Christian A =?iso-8859-1?q?Str=F8mmen=20=5BNumber1=2FNumeroUno=5D?= <number1 () kde
Date:       2001-05-28 10:12:41

After being in discussion with the xmms-guys for a while now, I've come to
the conclusion that having a KDE-gui for XMMS would be a Good Thing (tm), the
only question remaining is if we'll get somebody to code this.

It's not a lot of work, we just need to find somebody willing to do it.  The
work will be released in the official XMMS-package, and the author will get
write-access to the XMMS-cvs (kde-gui will be configurable with --enable-kde)

So what needs to be done?  Well, the file-dialogs, the popup-menus and the
config-dialogs needs to be converted from GTK to KDE, that's about it..

Feel free to contact me if you're wondering about helping out..

PS. I'm not a coder myself ;)

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@realityx.net /