List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: FFT (the djbfft)
From:       Hans Meine <hans_meine () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-03-01 13:04:35

Charles Samuels <charles@kde.org> writes:

> I'm working on replacing our current fft with the djbfft (one that is far
> faster :).
AFAIK, fftw (www.fftw.org) is even better:
- _much_ more portable
- same speed (djbfft claims to be faster, though the fftw people
 are working on importing the needed loc to gain the last missing
 percent)
- better (cleaner) code
- can be put into kdesupport maybe, so we only need to link to it
 and future updating will be much easier

--
Ciao,  /  /
      /--/