List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Some new Sounds for KDE, better Quality
From:       "Manuel F." <projectgroove () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-02-24 0:37:44

Hello,

if moved up some new sounds you may find useful for replacing
standard-kde sounds. There are also useful as event-sounds.

The sounds are:

Standard-Beep
Standard-Error-Beep
Ringing-Sound - for example when getting a fax, or a call
A better replacement for the window-shade up/down-sounds (now they sound
what the windows do: shading up and down ;-))
A KDE-Logout-sound

You will find it here: http://home.germany.net/100-330491/res/
In the folder 22022001 you find the Startup-Sound of KDE I announced
that day. So you don't need to load it down again.

Please tell me (and others) what sounds else to do. In which situations
should a certain sound appear and what kind of sound?

Nice greetings
Manuel Fischer (germany/german)