List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: PPC support
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2000-07-31 13:34:33

>What do you mean with failed?
>Segfault?

	I mean I had nothing but the output on stdout/stderr. Perhaps is it the
normal behaviour ? I've had no sound and no 'video'. Should I have ?

>ahh do you have a depth of 15 bit?

	Yes, X has 15-bit depth on my system.

>Did you have sound?

	Nothing I've heard. I've tried to play .mp3 using mpg123 before and
after the test, and it was ok.

>> on stderr :
>> seek in setBytePos: Invalid argument
>mpeg is shorter than 6 MB ?

	I don't think so.

>> ioctl getAudioBufferSize using default: Invalid argument
>
>Maybe not implemented for your soundcard.
>It should play.

	Don't know, how could I check what my soundcard driver implements ?
	Nothing was played

	I'm gonna check again
Thomas