List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    libkmid and kdecore
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       2000-03-31 22:48:01

Hi,

As you may know, I'm now doing a KControl module to configure
the midi device to be used by libkmid. The problem is that libkmid
should read the config file ( ~/.kde/share/config/kcmmidirc ) and
it needs to link to kdecore for that.

I suppose that I'll finally do that, but just wanted to know first
how aRts reads the configuration without having to link to kdecore,
Stefan ? Did you implement some functions to read a KConfig file ?
or do you write it in an "special format" ?

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez
Student of Mathematics