List:       kde-multimedia
Subject:    Re: kde-multimedia kmix applet
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       2004-09-04 14:48:59

On Thursday 26 August 2004 16:41, Bill Hotmail.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> As I am not the root I have installed kde3.3 in user area. Everything works
> flawlessly.

The mentioned "speaker" is on the Dock-Area. This is an extra feature and you can \
have it additionaly to the PanelApplet. If you install a user-version, you might get \
different defaults. Thus, if you want the Applet, you might just want to re-add it to \
the panel: Use something like this:

Panel Context Menu -> Add -> Mini-Program -> Soundcard Mixer

Chris