List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] KDE 4.13
From:       Bradley Giesbrecht <pixilla () macports ! org>
Date:       2014-04-29 5:02:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Apr 26, 2014, at 10:49 PM, Ian Wadham <iandw.au@gmail.com> wrote:

> I keep saying they should wander down to the Apple Store and
> have a look at Spotlight, which is neat and unobtrusive and there
> when you need it.  But nobody seems to hear … :-)

Following the same thread as you I have wanted to say something similar but I'm just \
a noob lurker on kde-* at this point.

> I think Baloo will be a lot easier to handle on Mac than Nepomuk.

Was there some talk about wrapping mdfind and mdutil into Baloo functions on OS X?
I thought this might be easyish and preferable to multiple indexing services.

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)

["signature.asc" (signature.asc)]