List:       kde-mac
Subject:    Re: [KDE/Mac] KDE 4.13
From:       mk-lists () email ! de
Date:       2014-04-28 21:24:43

Hi Mario,

On 28 Apr 2014, at 23:13 , Mario Fux <kde-ml@unormal.org> wrote:
> The new test git infrastructure of KDE is gitlab based. So if you want to=
 use =

> it you should get in contact with the KDE sysadmin.
gitlab=92s still looking pretty basic. Not much guidance how to get access,=
 not even an email address of a sysadmin.
Looks like I should go for the scratch repos instead, if I ever come to the=
 point to build 4.13 here locally myself. I guess I better leave that busin=
ess to Nicolas...

Greets,
Marko