List:       kde-look
Subject:    Icon on main toolbar for Desktop?
From:       Sean Pecor <sean () digitalspinner ! com>
Date:       2001-04-24 20:13:44

Hey folks,

Quiet in these parts. Is everyone on vacation? Does work stop when school is
out? Get crackin! Sleep is for mere mortals!

I was wondering, after KDE2 is converted to Javascript (heh), how easy will
it be to add a Desktop shortcut to my main toolbar in a konqueror window? I
would find that useful, since I'm very document window-centric and don't like
clicking the desktop icon to minimize everything when I'm looking for a
document.

Don't tell me I can add a bookmark. I want a desktop icon on my toolbar.
Waahh!!!! Woah, I've been spending too much time with my 18 month old
daughter...

Have fun,

Sean.

--
Digital Spinner, Inc.
Cutting edge web design and applications development.