List:       kde-look
Subject:    Re: Icon on main toolbar for Desktop?
From:       Dave Leigh <dave.leigh () cratchit ! org>
Date:       2001-04-26 3:52:09

On Tuesday 24 April 2001 16:13, Sean Pecor wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Quiet in these parts. Is everyone on vacation? Does work stop when school
> is out? Get crackin! Sleep is for mere mortals!
>
> I was wondering, after KDE2 is converted to Javascript (heh), how easy will
> it be to add a Desktop shortcut to my main toolbar in a konqueror window? I
> would find that useful, since I'm very document window-centric and don't
> like clicking the desktop icon to minimize everything when I'm looking for
> a document.
>
> Don't tell me I can add a bookmark. I want a desktop icon on my toolbar.
> Waahh!!!! Woah, I've been spending too much time with my 18 month old
> daughter...
>
> Have fun,
>
> Sean.

Too much coffee, Sean?

Maybe it's just late, or maybe it's the long drive home, but I'm having a
hard time understanding what it is you're trying to say.  You want a desktop
icon, but you don't like clicking the desktop icon.  So what you want is a
button you refuse to push.  HUH??
I suspect that the correct answer to a request like this is, "No."

BTW, why DON'T you just add the bookmark to your Bookmark Toolbar? Better
yet, why not use the desktop icon on the Panel?  Has it got cooties?

--
We give advice, but we cannot give the wisdom to profit by it.
		-- La Rochefoucauld