List:       kde-look
Subject:    A bit off topic -- Sorry
From:       "Dale T. De Witt" <dalede () datatweak ! com>
Date:       2001-04-22 13:58:29

Hello All,
     I know this is off topic and I hope this does not upset any of you.
Having watched and read the last few months I must say my interest in Linux
/ and KDE has grown substantially.  Currently I have a Duel Boot setup --
Linux ( Mandrake 7.2 ) and Windows 2000 Advanced Server.  Given this
situation can any of you tell me how hard it would be to convert my
"Mandrake" side to RedHat -- Without destroying my ability to get to Windows
2000 Server ?

Thank you very much for you time.

Dale