Hello All, I know this is off topic and I hope this does not upset any of you. Having watched and read the last few months I must say my interest in Linux / and KDE has grown substantially. Currently I have a Duel Boot setup -- Linux ( Mandrake 7.2 ) and Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Given this situation can any of you tell me how hard it would be to convert my "Mandrake" side to RedHat -- Without destroying my ability to get to Windows 2000 Server ? Thank you very much for you time. Dale -----Original Message----- From: Carsten Pfeiffer [mailto:carpdjih@cetus.zrz.tu-berlin.de] Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 7:05 AM To: kde-look@kde.org Cc: elter@kde.org Subject: Re: Logout and lock buttons - can they be removed ( seperately or alltogether ? ) On Sonntag, 22. April 2001 02:36 Dagowyn Dyrolaknr wrote: Hi, > I have 200+ computers sitting in several computer labs, and I don't > want to allow the users to lock their machines. Thus, I'd like to > remove the lock button alltogether, if possible. I'd like to remove > the logout button in the taskbar as well, as it kinda 'crowds' the place > :-) Matthias, I still have the code of my separate lockout-applet here and there have been many requests for separating that from the system-tray applet. What do you think? Cheers, Carsten Pfeiffer